Courtesy of Don Racine, Mini Mania
Summer is just around the corner and that means it’s time to mark your calendars to join us for our 6th Annual Nevada City Adventure Open House, Saturday June 2nd, 8am to 4pm. Some of the events planned include a swap meet, car show, prizes, and of course, great deals on the latest and coolest merchandise! 6th Annual Nevada City Adventure – June 2, 2007Also this year we will be featuring our “DO-IT-YOURSELF” Install sessions and product demos.
We are excited and look forward to seeing you at this year’s Nevada City Adventure and sharing some fun in the sun in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills, and to show off our new showroom and refurbished warehouse.
We suggest you make reservations well in advance for lodging in Grass Valley or Nevada City if you plan on an overnight stay, due to the popularity of Nevada City and the surrounding communities at that time of year.
Downtown Gass Valley Lodging or Nevada City Hotels and Bed & Breakfast
* 10% off all sales at the event!*
* Optional tour of historic Gold Country land marks and points of Interest
* Various awards
* Red Cross Raffle Tickets sold for various valuable MINI/Mini merchandise.
* People Choice Car show with awards for:
– Mini/MINI with most Chrome
– Mini/MINI with most Modifications
– Cutest Mini/MINI
– Dirtiest Mini/MINI
– Mini/MINI with best License Plate
– Meanest & Baddest Mini/MINI
* Red Cross Benefit Slot Car Mini Races, Prizes to be provided by Mini Mania
* BBQ Lunch available with a wide selection of great home cooked food.
* Classic Ice Cream Truck will provide a great opportunity to relax and enjoy the company.
NCA2007 Grand Price Giveaway! Each Car at the event will be entered into a FREE drawing for:
* Stage 2 Performance Kit for BMW MINI owner
* Aluminum Cylinder Head for Classic Mini owner
*discount is not combined with other offers or special orders
OTHERS PLACES TO STAY:
Be sure to make reservations in advance if you plan to stay in Nevada City either Friday or Saturday night! Accommodations are frequently sold out on weekends. All area codes are 530.
Northern Queen Inn – 265-5824. A 10-minute walk to Mini Mania, and a short drive/long walk to downtown Nevada City. Restaurant on the premises.
Best Western Gold Country – 273-1393. Next stop up the freeway from Mini Mania (ask us for the twisty backroad route!)
Two Room Inn – 265-3618. At the top of Broad Street in the heart of downtown Nevada City.
Outside Inn – 265-2233. Usually caters to the “mountain bike” crowd, in a residential area of downtown Nevada City.
National Hotel – 265-4551. The oldest continuously-operating hotel in California (or hearabouts, anyway). In the heart of downtown Nevada City.
Holbrooke Hotel – 273-1353. Another historic Gold Rush hotel in nearby Grass Valley.
Golden Chain Motel -273-7279. At the south end of Grass Valley, you’ll have a 10 minute (or less) drive to Mini Mania and Nevada City.
Gold Miners Inn, Holiday Inn Express – Brand new hotel right in the middle of downtown GRass Valley. – 121 Bank Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Nevada County Fairgrounds – 273-6217. Called one of the Top 10 Fairgrounds in the country! Limited hookup sites; showers available. Details and rates at www.nevadacountyfair.com.
Scotts Flat Lake – 265-5302. Boating, fishing, showers, the works! 20 min. from Nevada City.