Well, gosh its 7:30am here and the show opens at 8:00am. We need to get our stuff sorted for today’s events! Be sure to come by and say hi to Rob Saunders at the Miniology booth, he has lots of flyers printed out, will be showing DVD’s of past shows, interviewing other vendors and participants, and editing podcasts in the mobile production studio each day.
Today’s events will include:
– Vendor Fair (all day, 8am-10pm)
– Run to Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tam, Stinson Beach (departs 8am)
– Gloria Ferrer and Mario Andretti Winery tours (2pm, $ fee)
– Kid’s coloring contest (2-5pm)
– Sunset BBQ dinner ($ fee)
– Live Concert with Beatles tribute band ‘The Sun Kings’, 7-10pm)
– Ad-hoc fun starting 10pm till the wee hours throughout San Francisco
Then we start bright and early Sunday at Ocean Beach, 6am for the Sunrise bonfire, followed at 7am with the Steve McQueen run! Woo!
For those who are hungover or later-risers, there’s a run through Santa Cruz at 1pm (Sunday, right!) and another Giants game at 1:05 if you’d rather watch baseball..