MOASF decides to cancel Hayward Field Meet on account of weather :(

This just in from Nick Becker, Chairman of the Hayward Field Meet (and one of the main MOASF organizers):

“The Hayward Field Meet scheduled for this Saturday, June 4, 2011 has been CANCELLED due to the expected weather and the fact that the field will be unusable if the rains materialize.”

Check the official Mini Owners of America San Francisco chapter (MOASF) website for further updates.

 

One Reply to “MOASF decides to cancel Hayward Field Meet on account of weather :(”

Comments are closed.