January 31 What Happens in Vegas DOES NOT STAY in Vegas
DMC Portion being organized by Ralph Choate
Join us on the road to Las Vegas and an opportunity to run your Mini (Pedal to the Metal) at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
As a special incentive the DMC Board has approved a plan to contribute the registration fee of $35 for the first 15 club members who sign-up for the event. In order to be most equitable, we will only extend the courtesy of one reimbursement per family. Please respond to this note with your COMMITMENT to attend so the club has a record of its paid participants.
Ralph Choate is awaiting instructions from the organizers on how we register everyone planning to attend so we can run the track as a club. See you there!
Closing date for the club to fund your track fee is 1/15/2016. Please let me know so I can finalize the club’s attendance with the sponsors. thanks.
We are going to extend our hours once again, so that you may experience the thrill of driving on the superspeedway AND enjoy a bonus fourth lap under the lights! No need to imagine what it would be like to drive on the track at night, because now you can!
NASCAR fans and car enthusiasts can drive their personal vehicle around the 1.5-mile superspeedway at speeds up to 75 miles per hour (behind a pace car), all to raise funds for Speedway Children’s Charity. Last year, we had more than 800 street legal vehicles including tow trucks, RVs, limos, even an ice-cream truck experience the thrill of driving on our superspeedway!
It’s simple to take your Laps for Charity.
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and older
- All occupants of the car must be at least 6 years of age or older
- The vehicle must be street legal
- Drivers must have a valid license
- You MUST have seatbelts in your vehicle and wear them!
- Calling all Car Clubs – you must call to make a reservation for your club to participate between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Capture your Laps for Charity moment in Victory Lane for a small donation. Photographers from Cashman Photo will be site to photograph your special moment!
Those weblinks again: